Thursday, March 1, 2012

Magic Flying Carpet Bag?

Today I dropped off 3 kids for my mom to watch. while I went to monitor study at the not-a-school where my oldest takes her weekly classes. Combined with 5 of my brother's kids, my mom was a busy grandma.

While at my mom's house, I looked through the 2012 calendar that I made for my parents.  Compiling pictures from last year, I winded up giving them a photo journal of last year's highlights.

Those pictures from last year made me feel so happy to remember the fun memories and proud that I overcame my laziness enough to take my brood places.

My almost 4 year old niece went through the calendar with me. Each time she saw a picture with a big group of kids, she would say, "I wasn't there because I was sick,"or "I didn't go because I had a cough." Poor girl. She really had missed it all. One time she did have a cough, but she missed all the other times because my van can only illegally hold so many kids.

If only my van could hold as many kids as a tiny clown car that rivals Mary Poppins's carpet bag full of household appliances.



Pulling a lamp out of a bag or crowding 50 clowns into a car? Which is better?




No comments:

Post a Comment