Monday, November 7, 2011

Agent Prudence

My oldest boy came up with the idea for this entry and wrote it himself.  This is his explanation for why Prudence feels the need to run away from our house each day.

Agent D (Prudence our dog) is an associate of Perry the platypus.  Perry is a secret agent whose mission control is underneath Phineas and Ferb's house.  Each day the family wonders where their platypus has gone.  Little do they know that he is off fighting crime.

Likely fighting an evil doctor, Prudence disappears once a day.  We are not sure where her missions control is or how she gets there -- but we are onto her!





2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you have a beagle! Bwahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I own one, I keep hearing the horror stories. I can't believe I own one either!

    ReplyDelete